This silicone and wood teething necklace for the modern baby-it is not only visually appealing but also extremely functional. It offers two different textures for the babies to teeth on. The silicone rubber is soft on the gum while the harder wood provides much needed relief.
- Food grade silicone that are BPA, PVC, Phathalates, lead and cadmium free.
- Beech wood conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be super wet for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, on the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.