*****THESE WILL SHIP FEBRUARY 17*****
I adore this chambray color!! Its a blue/ black/grey. Having a hard time deciding on a color, maybe this is it!! Its 3 colors in one!!
55% linen and 45% cotton chambray
Cool: Our linen fabrics are lightweight and breathable. Linen is also highly absorbent and wicks moisture away from your body leaving you and your baby cool and comfortable in warm weather.
Comfortable: The ergonomic design of our Happy Baby Carrier distributes weight evenly across your shoulders allowing you to comfortably wear your baby for extended periods of time. Our shoulder straps feature a special high-density, lightweight foam and form perfectly to the wearer’s body.
Adjustable: The Happy Baby Carrier is fully adjustable and is designed to be one size fits most so it can easily be worn by parents and caregivers of different sizes. We will soon be releasing a waist belt extender for parents and caregivers that may need additional length.
No Bulk: Our carriers are 30-50% lighter than most soft structured baby carriers currently on the market. We took special care to create a sleek and minimal design that is light, slim, and strong with no extra bulk or bulges.
Introduced in 2016, the Happy Baby Carrier is a stylish, comfortable, and fully adjustable baby carrier with a sleek and minimal design. Keep your baby close and comfortable without sacrificing your personal style.
– Lightweight and breathable – ideal for hot weather
– Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time!
– Cinching feature allows the carrier to grow with your baby
– Padded leg openings for baby’s comfort
– 30-50% lighter than most SSC currently on the market
– Allows for discreet nursing
– Comfortably worn by moms with cesarean incisions
– Upright position helps reduce colic/acid reflux
– Luxurious linen gets softer with use
– Ergonomically supports newborn to 45 lbs – no infant insert needed!
– Hidden pocket carries sun cover with room for extra storage
– Folds down compactly to fit in a diaper bag
– Made in the USA with imported fabric
– PATENT PROTECTED by the US Patent and Trademark Office
– Compliant with CPSIA and ASTM standards
Want to read more about how awesome these carriers are? Heres a blog post I wrote that outlines everything we love about them.