Happy Baby Carrier Marigold
I love this deep golden color of Marigold. Looks especially good with blue jeans. Really great color to warm up these long grey days of winter.
Cool: Our linen fabrics are lightweight and breathable. Linen is also highly absorbent and wicks moisture away from your body leaving you and your baby cool and comfortable in warm weather.
Comfortable: The ergonomic design of our Happy Baby Carrier distributes weight evenly across your shoulders allowing you to comfortably wear your baby for extended periods of time. Our shoulder straps feature a special high-density, lightweight foam and form perfectly to the wearer’s body.
Adjustable: The Happy Baby Carrier is fully adjustable and is designed to be one size fits most so it can easily be worn by parents and caregivers of different sizes. We will soon be releasing a waist belt extender for parents and caregivers that may need additional length.
No Bulk: Our carriers are 30-50% lighter than most soft structured baby carriers currently on the market. We took special care to create a sleek and minimal design that is light, slim, and strong with no extra bulk or bulges.
Introduced in 2016, the Happy Baby Carrier is a stylish, comfortable, and fully adjustable baby carrier with a sleek and minimal design. Keep your baby close and comfortable without sacrificing your personal style.
– Lightweight and breathable – ideal for hot weather
– Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time!
– Cinching feature allows the carrier to grow with your baby
– Padded leg openings for baby’s comfort
– 30-50% lighter than most SSC currently on the market
– Allows for discreet nursing
– Comfortably worn by moms with cesarean incisions
– Upright position helps reduce colic/acid reflux
– Luxurious linen gets softer with use
– Ergonomically supports newborn to 45 lbs – no infant insert needed!
– Hidden pocket carries sun cover with room for extra storage
– Folds down compactly to fit in a diaper bag
– Made in the USA with imported fabric
– PATENT PROTECTED by the US Patent and Trademark Office
– Compliant with CPSIA and ASTM standards
Want to read more about how awesome these carriers are? Heres a blog post I wrote that outlines everything we love about them.
You also Viewed
I’d heard so many good things about this carrier that I knew I had to try it for ourselves. Since the Happy Baby website was sold out, I was so happy to find one on Purple Elm Baby. I totally missed the fact that it was a pre-order and wouldn’t ship for a week but was planning on using it on a trip in a couple weeks. I emailed customer service and they responded and said they would make sure to get it to me as quickly as possible. The carrier really is easy to use, comfortable and stylish! I get comments nearly every time I wear it and little girl loves being in the middle of the action.
Saw all the hype about happy baby.. figured I'd give their carrier a try and I can say I'm not disappointed! No infant insert needed? Check. Lovely marigold color? Check. Soft and has a hood and lots of adjustment? Bonus. I'm very pleased and my newborn seems content in it.